To bring a modern directional approach to the accessories arena. Eligible categories: Millinery, Shoes, Bags, Belts and Jewellery.
WINNING STUDENT £750
- Thursday 17th May, 18:00 - Deadline for submission, lecturers are to nominate 2 final year students
- Industry experts will shortlist 10 - 12 candidates
- Thursday 24th May - The names of the shortlisted students will be announced on the GFW website
- SUN - TUE (date TBC) , 10:30 - 13:00 and 14:00 - 16:00 - Judging will take place on the nominated graduate’s university/college stand
- Nominated graduates MUST bring their FULL entry to Graduate Fashion Week for the Final Judging Judging will take place on the nominated graduate’s university/ college Stand
- The judges for your award will make themselves known and this will be your opportunity to talk through your idea and possibly answer questions from the judges.
- All nominated students MUST stay on their stand for the entire day to ensure that they are available to meet the judges if requested.
- 5 students will be shortlisted and announced on the GFW website on the evening of the judging
- Wednesday 6th June, at the Best of GFW Show, 15:00 - 5 shortlisted students will be invited and expected to attend wheN the winner will be announced
- In addition to the cash prize, the winner will receive a ticket to the Graduate Fashion Week Gala Awards Show at 19:30 on Wednesday 6th June
- All the Exhibition Award Winners will have their winning work clearly highlighted on Wednesday 6th June and a mention during the GFW Gala Awards Show in the evening.