Below are the terms and conditions for the Graduate Fashion Foundation #TagYourTalent Competition. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before entering the competition online. By entering the competition you give your consent to accepting the terms and conditions as laid out here.
The promoter, Graduate Fashion Foundation, registered charity, charity no. 1044420, whose registered office is at East London Works, Studio 3.28, 65-75 Whitechapel Road, London, E1 1DU.
The competition is open to all final year students at our current member universities except employees of Graduate Fashion Foundation and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
1.1 There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
1.2 By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1.3 Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
2.1 Closing date for entry will be clearly defined in the instagram caption. After this date the any further entries to the competition will be taken as an entry to the next weeks draw.
2.2 No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
2.3 The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Follow @officialgfw on instagram
Post an image, video, boomerang or whatever else, of your entry to your instagram feed.
Tag both @officialgfw and #TagYourTalent in the post
3. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
4. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
5. The prize is as follows: £50 and a feature on the @officialgfw instagram account.
5.1 The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. Winners will be chosen by a guest judge appointed by the Promoter, or the Graduate Fashion Foundation team, according to the brief outlined here:
7. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. The promoter will notify the winner how to claim the prize.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Graduate Fashion Foundation and not to any other party.
Graduate Fashion Foundation or representatives of, will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked according to entry guidelines from all complete entries via Instagram.
Graduate Fashion Foundation‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
The entrant must be following @OfficialGFW on instagram in order to enter.
Graduate Fashion Foundation shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Graduate Fashion Foundation also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.