University/College stands will be judged on their overall visual impact, student portfolio content and presentation, and the effective management of the stand.
When planning your stand design you should consider the following:
- The successful design of the stand should express an opinion, have a point of view and should communicate that story to the visitor and most importantly, promote the content and presentation of student work on display.
- The stand should show student work to its best advantage, making it easily accessible for visitors to view.
- Professional management and knowledge of the stands content should be maintained by staff/students at all times.
- This is not an award for the most extravagant exhibition solution; creativity and the best use of limited financial recourses will be recognised.
- Each university will be required to send a short synopsis of 150 words describing the idea behind the stand’s concept together with the stand plans on 29th of March 2018
- SUN - TUE (date TBC) , 10:30 - 13:00 and 14:00 - 16:00 - Judging will take place
- Wednesday 6th June, at the Best of GFW Show, 15:00 - The winner will be announced
- All the Exhibition Award Winners will have their winning work clearly highlighted on Wednesday 6th June and a mention during the GFW Gala Awards Show in the evening.