JOB TITLE : Retail shop assistant - Luxury footwear brand
LOCATION: Hyde Park/ Marble Arch
CONTRACT LENGTH : On going
HOURS: Full Time
SALARY : Minimum wage
JOB DESCRIPTION : Retail Sales Advisor (Full-Time / Part -Time)Sales
• Greet and serve all customers providing a friendly service and delivering a full and memorable experience. • Ensure familiarity with the product range, past and present, so that customers can be provided with as much detail as necessary. • Ensure good knowledge of all products. • Provide reliable information to customers in all matters relating to sales and customer service.
• Help display merchandise as directed.
• Contribute to the store reaching its monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
• Deliver exceptional customer service to each customer by email, over the phone, or in person at the Boutique.
• Assist in controlling shrinkage by attentive action on the shop floor, merchandise handling, accident prevention and careful operation of the till and administration policies and procedures.
• Maintain/build a general awareness of products.
• Follow Company policy and procedures for opening/closing the store.
• Maintain correct processing of all deliveries. Cash Handling/Payment Transactions
• All transactions to be handled in a responsible and secure way. • Till functions, cashing up, payments and general duties. • Dealing with, and handling of, cash, credits cards and international currency.
• Ensure the store is kept clean and presentable at all times.
• Back of house and shop floor are both just as important.
• Health and Safety aware.
• Good Visual Merchandising standards. Communication • Attend briefing sessions as directed by your line manager.
• Present, and conduct a professional manner to both customers and colleagues.
• Can deal with international customers and familiar with their customs and culture.
• Can communicate clearly to consumers and colleagues. Product Knowledge
• Attend regular training
• Take responsibility, and be self-motivated and pro-active, to understand all new products and apply training and instructions. • Be able to deliver good product knowledge to our customers.
• To undertake all duties and responsibilities which may fall within the remit of such a post under the direction of your line manager.
DEADLINE : 1/6/2017
HOW TO APPLY : Email CV : Isales@ayonote.com