Little Black Dress E-Commerce Executive
Little Black Dress E-Commerce Executive
We are currently recruiting for an E-Commerce Assistant to join a lovely Menswear Brand. You will assist the E-Commerce Team in the day to day running of their websites to help increase revenue and create best practice trading websites.
You will be responsible for overseeing items to be approved on to our platform and the standard of the team's listings, the appearance of the content on the homepage/new in. You will need a very good eye for detail, be observant a quick thinker with a superb knowledge of luxury items.You will be checking items for authenticity, pricing and suitability and ensuring items are being approved in a timely manner. Confidence in communicating in clear and correct written English is essential for rejecting items or requesting further information.You will need to be highly organised and able to work in a high pressure environment.
Job Title : SALES, RETAIL&CUSTOMER SERVICE DPT.
Location: BASQUE COUNTRY, SPAIN
Contract Length : 6 months
Salary/Payment : An economic aid will be stablished for the interns
Job Description : Skunkfunk is a Basque fashion brand based in Bilbao, which produces garments and accessories that join design and functionality with a strong personal identity oblivious to ups and downs of tendencies.
We work and apply sustainability in all aspects of the process, striving to expand the use of more sustainable textiles in our approach to fashion.
We are looking for people with initiative, without fear of new challenges, responsible and high capacity of teamwork, to join our Sales, Retail and Customer Service department, located in our headquarters in Bilbao.
Your main tasks will be:
Collaborate in the preparation of promotional actions (promotions, sales, etc ...)
Provide support in the execution of monitoring reports from the extraction, consolidation and analysis of information available in different databases
Provide administrative support in the different tasks within the areas of Wholesale, Retail & Online, such as: Orders, returns, incidents, shipments and managmente of stock transfer
Collaborate with the analysis of sales and stock of both the stores and the plant
You will learn how to handle the tools used in the department
Provide telephone attention both within the company and to the points of sale
Deadline : 7/31/2017
How to Apply : Please send your application (Cv) to this email address: email@example.com
Portfolio Submission Required? : Yes
JOB TITLE : Retail shop assistant - Luxury footwear brand
LOCATION: Hyde Park/ Marble Arch
CONTRACT LENGTH : On going
HOURS: Full Time
SALARY : Minimum wage
JOB DESCRIPTION : Retail Sales Advisor (Full-Time / Part -Time)Sales
• Greet and serve all customers providing a friendly service and delivering a full and memorable experience. • Ensure familiarity with the product range, past and present, so that customers can be provided with as much detail as necessary. • Ensure good knowledge of all products. • Provide reliable information to customers in all matters relating to sales and customer service.
• Help display merchandise as directed.
• Contribute to the store reaching its monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
• Deliver exceptional customer service to each customer by email, over the phone, or in person at the Boutique.
• Assist in controlling shrinkage by attentive action on the shop floor, merchandise handling, accident prevention and careful operation of the till and administration policies and procedures.
• Maintain/build a general awareness of products.
• Follow Company policy and procedures for opening/closing the store.
• Maintain correct processing of all deliveries. Cash Handling/Payment Transactions
• All transactions to be handled in a responsible and secure way. • Till functions, cashing up, payments and general duties. • Dealing with, and handling of, cash, credits cards and international currency.
• Ensure the store is kept clean and presentable at all times.
• Back of house and shop floor are both just as important.
• Health and Safety aware.
• Good Visual Merchandising standards. Communication • Attend briefing sessions as directed by your line manager.
• Present, and conduct a professional manner to both customers and colleagues.
• Can deal with international customers and familiar with their customs and culture.
• Can communicate clearly to consumers and colleagues. Product Knowledge
• Attend regular training
• Take responsibility, and be self-motivated and pro-active, to understand all new products and apply training and instructions. • Be able to deliver good product knowledge to our customers.
• To undertake all duties and responsibilities which may fall within the remit of such a post under the direction of your line manager.
DEADLINE : 1/6/2017
HOW TO APPLY : Email CV : Isales@ayonote.com