Check out the following internships opportunities available with of our GFW19 sponsors, the JD Fashion Group. JD Fashion is looking for a Digital Design intern and a Multi-Chanel content intern, with the job information laid out below! Applications can be sent to Leanne.email@example.com. Good luck!
Digital Design Intern
We are looking for a talented and passionate Digital Design Intern to come on board and join the growing creative team. In this role you will be working across premium fashion fascias, designing content across all touch points. We are looking for an innovative thinker who thrives in a fast-moving environment. You will work efficiently to get things done and enjoy implementing new and exciting initiatives.
Propose and present several executions in response to briefs.
Maintain consistency across all design work, adhering to guidelines and reviewing designs for errors before publishing them.
Design and build mailers.
Ensure that all executions are produced in a customer focused manner considering legibility, usability, functionality and performance.
Familiarity with the latest Apple hardware.
Researching exciting ways for us to showcase our content across multi-channel and share with the team.
You will use your creative flair to go beyond the requirements of the brief.
Creating daily engaging social content for brands and campaigns.
Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
Must be able to take direction well and understand requirements.
Must be self-motivated and pro-active.
Strong all round creative portfolio, expressing layout skills in web design, typography and graphic design.
Must be passionate for digital design.
An interest and knowledge of luxury fashion is a must for the role.
Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
Multi-Channel Content Intern – Premium Fashion
JD Sports Fashion PLC is the leading distributor of branded sportswear and fashion wear. The customer is at the centre of everything we do and we’re committed to our status as a fast-paced data-driven multichannel retailer.
Multichannel Content Internship
Could you imagine yourself as an intern at JD Sports Fashion PLC? We have one multichannel content internship available at our Bury office to support our Premium Fashion Multichannel dept, assisting our scotts fascia. Over twelve weeks you’ll help us to engage and excite our customers by improving our marketing communications, whilst promoting the incredible list of brand partners we work with. Here, you’ll:
• Report into the Senior Multichannel Executive to drive the sales and profitability of the site.
• Assist in general reporting, including competitor reports, search reports and more.
• Assist in writing creative copy for blog copy, email, social media, push notifications and more where required.
• Attend events and marketing meetings as a representative of the scotts Multichannel team.
• Work closely with our multichannel and marketing teams to assist in briefing and creating campaign content.
• Support with distribution of creative assets, aligning with the scotts marketing calendar.
• Communicate with brands and agencies for approval of written copy & assets.
• Use the scotts tone of voice to convey personality and a unique point of view.
• Contribute ideas and actions for improving the scotts fascia as a whole.
• You’ll need to show us an impressive CV
• You’ll need to be able to clearly communicate and engage with our customers across multiple platforms, understanding the different requirements of based on each (for example: social media)
• You’ll need to thrive working as part of a vibrant, friendly and fast-paced team
• You’ll need to be enthusiastic and keen to learn new skillsets