Check out the following internship opportunities available with of our GFW19 sponsors, the JD Fashion Group. JD Fashion is looking for a Digital Marketing intern, with the job information laid out below! Applications can be sent to Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
Digital Marketing Intern – Premium Fashion
JD Sports Fashion PLC is the leading distributor of branded sportswear and fashion wear. The customer is at the centre of everything we do and we’re committed to our status as a fast-paced data-driven multichannel retailer.
Digital Marketing Internship
Could you imagine yourself as an intern at JD Sports Fashion PLC? We have one multichannel content internship available at our Bury office to support our Premium Fashion Multichannel dept, assisting our scotts fascia. Over twelve weeks you’ll help us to engage and excite our customers by improving our marketing communications, whilst promoting the incredible list of brand partners we work with. Here, you’ll:
• Report into the Senior Multichannel Executive to drive the sales and profitability of the site.
• Assist in general reporting, including competitor reports, search reports and more.
• Assist in writing creative copy for blog copy, email, social media, push notifications and more where required.
• Attend events and marketing meetings as a representative of the scotts Multichannel team.
• Work closely with our multichannel and marketing teams to assist in briefing and creating campaign content.
• Support with distribution of creative assets, aligning with the scotts marketing calendar.
• Communicate with brands and agencies for approval of written copy & assets.
• Use the scotts tone of voice to convey personality and a unique point of view.
• Contribute ideas and actions for improving the scotts fascia as a whole.
• You’ll need to show us an impressive CV
• You’ll need to be able to clearly communicate and engage with our customers across multiple platforms, understanding the different requirements of based on each (for example: social media)
• You’ll need to thrive working as part of a vibrant, friendly and fast-paced team
• You’ll need to be enthusiastic and keen to learn new skillsets