We recently announced our brand new Global Ambassadors and they have been busy sharing their thoughts online. We’ve been looking through their accounts and are excited to share with you our top ten favourite posts
1. We're more than half way through dry January and it seems like Henry Holland is struggling...
2. As a fashion commentator Caryn Franklin's Twitter it full of interesting tweets on fashion and diversity, however we're picking this as our favourite and wishing Caryn a belated happy birthday. We hope the neighbours were ok!
3. When is comes to style, she's the queen. In this Instagram post Susie Lau shows off her baby bump in style.
4. We're not sure what Gareth Pugh is doing here, but we love it!
5. It's ok Henry Holland, we think you look good.
6. We feel your pain Mandi Lennard. Hopefully it won't be bad during Graduate Fashion Week in June!
7. Here's another one from Caryn Franklin. If anyone fancies a design challenge here it is.
8. Here's Gok Wan showing us that home really is the best place to be with this adorable Instagram post.
9. We've all at some point wanted to go to Disney World; Alesha Dixon has fulfilled her dream.
10. Sara Maino is always scouting for talent, here's one of her latest finds from her Instagram.