Position: Office & Store Administrator
Reports to: Office & Store Manager
Company: Dover Street Market
Location: London, UK
A role within the Operations Department reporting to the Office Manager and to the Store Manager. An experienced administrator is required to support the office and store functions to work alongside the Store Management team.
- A highly motivated and competent individual able to converse with all levels both internally and externally
- A total self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organised. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done
- Structured and organised, but nonetheless approachable and flexible outlook.
- Willingness to work hard on flexible time to drive the business forward
- Multi-disciplined, multi-tasker.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experienced within a retail environment
- Assisting the Store management Team with administrative tasks
- Resource planning – developing the store staffing rota and administering the time attendance system
- Scheduling probation meetings
- Assisting the Office Manager
- Assisting with the smooth running of the office
- Administrative duties
- Assisting with ad hoc projects and events
Operations and Systems Management
- Assisting with the smooth running of all relevant systems in the store and office.
- Main point of contact for our IT and mobile phone company.
To apply please, send an email with the subject line " Office & Store Administrator"