Position: Merchandising Admin Assistant
Hours: Full Time
Contract Length: Permanent
Due to our continuing growth, we are now looking for an experienced Garment Fitting Assistant to join our passionate, agile and creative team in Manchester.
At boohoo.com our growth is unmatched, our speed unrivalled, and our future is bright. Since our creation in 2006 we have won awards, achieved treble digit growth each year, and we have much, much more to come. We're on a journey that will take us to new and exciting places in the very near future and we want to take the best people with us.
The primary function of the role is to model for fittings to enable the technical team to ensure that all garments meet our fit and quality requirements. Please note this is NOT a modeling role, this position sits within our Quality assurance department. Please include your measurements on your CV for your application to be progressed.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete fittings as directed by the technical manager. This will also involve supporting other areas of the business, including design and buying as necessary.
- Provide constructive feedback regarding the fit of garments during the fittings.
- Provide basic administrative support to the technical team when not involved in fitting of garments.
- Complete any other adhoc tasks as required by the technical manager or Heads of Buying/Merchandising.
- Maintain high street size 10 to ensure fits are accurate.
Due to the nature of this role it is essential you are the following measurements:
5’ 5” – 5’ 6” (165.5cm – 167.5cm)
Bust – 87cm
Underbust – 73cm
Waist – 69cm
Mid Hip – 88cm
Full Hip – 94cm
Thigh – 56cm
Bicep – 26.5cm
Inside Leg – 75cm
As a Garment Fitting Assistant you should be highly motivated, with technical flair, excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude.