Company: Supreme Creations / Bags of Ethics
Location: Wembley Park / Neasden London
Hours: Full Time
Deadline: 4th July
Mother of Pearl has an exciting opportunity for a creative individual to join the design team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in design and / or print and will have 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role.
The role will report directly into the Senior Designer - Taking direction from both the Creative Director and the Design Team.
Extensive Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator is essential.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Offering support to the Creative Director along with the production and sampling team
- Work closely with all departments throughout the sampling and production processes adhering to critical path and deadlines
- Researching and creating mood boards
- Producing clear technical drawings and art working prints
- Attend design and staff meetings
- Run errands and ad hoc tasks where necessary including some PA work for the Creative Director
Skills & Experience:
- Graduate with a minimum 2:1
- Design or print background
- In depth Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator knowledge
- Proven examples demonstrating creative eye and ability
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Proactive self-starter able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal