An outstanding menswear, womenswear, or mixed collection, which clearly demonstrates an exceptional ability in; Creativity, Design, Cut, Craftsmanship, Colour and Fabric.
Judges will judge on the following criteria:
· Catwalk Impact
· The International Judging will begin with the International Catwalk Show at 11am on Wednesday 5th June, where the judges will be able to see the international collections
· After the International Catwalk Show the judges will meet backstage where a space will be provided for judging and deliberation
· All graduates will be backstage and can be called by the panel at any one time to be met and interviewed
· During the show the judges will be looking at the following criteria:
- Innovative “look”
- Fashion Newness
- Excellent use of fabric & materials
- Interesting volume and good fit
- Styling impact
· All garments and their accessories will be held by the Graduate Fashion Foundation team until after the competition winner has been announced
· The winners of the Swarovski International Catwalk Award will be announced during The 2019 Graduate Fashion Foundation Gala Awards Show at 19.00 on Wednesday 5th June 2019.