1st Place: 1x 3-MONTH FULL TIME (£20,000 Pro rata) PAID PLACEMENT THIS SUMMER IN GRADUATE FASHION WEEK LONDON OFFICES, WITH AN OPPORTUNITY TO IMPLEMENT YOUR WINNING PROPOSAL (Approx June – August)
2nd Place: 1x RUNNER UP TO JOIN THE GFW DIGITAL TEAM IN A WORKING ROLE OVER GFW 3rd-6th JUNE IN LONDON
WHO: Open to all year groups on Fashion Communications and Marketing based courses from Graduate Fashion Week member universities who are on a course showcasing at GFW 18. (If in doubt ask your tutor).
· Follow Facebook, Instagram and Twitter GFW social media channels.
· Submit 1x brief analysis document on current social media pathways.
· Submit 1x social media proposal with 10 ideas.
· Submit 1x social media calendar.
· Submit 1x pdf with your three personal Instagram posts and copy on it.
Friday 27th April: Deadline for submission
Friday 4th May: GFW Communications Team will shortlist and inform 5 candidates of their phone interview slot, held on Tuesday 8th and Wednesday 9th May.
Thursday 10th May: The winner and runner up will be announced. Details and logistics will be discussed for the paid summer placement and Digital Team experience.
FOR FULL DETAILS, DOWNLOAD THE COMPETITION CRITERIA.