Job Title : EA to Head of Wholesale
Company: N16 Vintage
Location: Bounds Green, London
Contract Length : 3-6 months
Hours: Full Time
Salary/Payment : National Minimum Wage
Job Description : Design assistant reporting to Menswear/ Womenswear Design Manager
The role will be based in our head office in Bounds Green, North London.
Office hours 9:00 – 17:30 daily.
• Assisting in all areas of Design product development.
• Collating research and Analysing Trends to contribute to design development meetings
• Assisting with sourcing fabrics and trims
• Preparing Design Packs
• CAD work in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Assisting with pricing
• Inputting costings on our Zedonk product management system, ensuring attention to detail with regards to purchase orders, pricing, delivery dates, sizing, item codes, colour options
• Updating raw material and supplier information on Zedonk system
• Assistance with explaining designs to pattern cutters
• Assistance with ordering sampling materials and handing it to cutters to cut samples
• Attending team meetings, writing up meeting notes and sharing with relevant teams.
• Organising, archiving and taking responsibility for the fabric and trim reference library.
• Assist with visual presentation of collections for in-house buying appointments and assisting in sales appointments for selected brand/s in a professional and motivated manner, providing excellent customer service.
• Ensuring timely receipt and organisation of collections in showroom for appointments and out of office appointments.
• Answering the phone on behalf of the Design teams– especially when the receptionist is out of the office.
• Any other tasks as directed by the Design Managers, Executive Assistant and the Head of Wholesale
Deadline : 12/25/2017
How to Apply : Please email email@example.com
Portfolio Submission Required? : Yes