This award recognises a student’s outstanding specific contribution to a range of pertinent ethical or societal issues relating to fashion design
A collection range that evidences design that is considerate to the any of following factors:
- Health and wellbeing
- Environmental impact through sustainable materials and production
- Ethics of Garment Manufacturing
WINNING STUDENT £750
A visual presentation and supporting statement, no more than 10 pages with images of the outfits and outlining the overall research investigation with evidence of research development and final outcome.
- Friday 25th May, 12pm – Deadline for nominations, lecturer is to nominate final year students.
- Wednesday 30th May - 5 shortlists will go live on the GFW website
- Tuesday 5th June by 10am - 5 shortlists to bring your collection (at least 3 outfits minimum) to the GFW Gala Holding area
- Tuesday 5th June - from 12pm in the Gala Holding area, 20 minute interview slots will take place so that each candidate can talk through their collection with the panel
- Wednesday 6th June Considered Design Award Show, 10.30am – all shortlist candidates will be required to be present and the winner will be announced