BOUX AVENUE SWIMWEAR
Boux Avenue is proud to be supporting Graduate Fashion Week 2018. Launched in April 2011, we have made beautiful lingerie and swimwear accessible to every woman; offering an expert bra fitting service and luxury lingerie, swimwear and nightwear at affordable prices.
This is our third year being involved with this fantastic charity and we are delighted to be a part of this exciting event, to celebrate young talent here in the UK.
- A Swimwear collection that captures a modern, directional approach to the realised designs and their manufacture.
- Mood board demonstrating a clear theme which is sympathetic in it’s understanding of future trends in cut, colour, fabric.
- A sketchbook / portfolio or other which demonstrates clear processes of development from concept to final outcomes including fit, fabrics and finishes appropriate for the garments.
WINNING STUDENT £750
- Thursday 17th May, 18:00 - Deadline for submission, lecturers are to nominate 2 final year students, no restriction on the number of entries per institution
- If nominated, graduates should bring their FULL entry to Graduate Fashion Week
- Tuesday 5th June, 10:30 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 16:00 - Judging will take place at the Judges and VIP lounge on the 2nd floor
- All nominated students will be notified and given a time slot when they will be expected to attend and bring along the full submission (sketchbook, mood board and final garments).
- 5 students will be shortlisted and announced on the GFW website on the evening of the judging
- Wednesday 6th June - The winner of the Boux Avenue Lingerie Award will be announced at the Best of GFW Show at 15:00. ALL nominees MUST attend.