This brief is to create and curate an Instagram account relevant and reflective to the constantly evolving interface of fashion communication.
Submission is an Instagram account that the judges feel is outstanding in its contribution to the field.
You are not being judged on how many followers you have but on the originality of content plus your editorial skills through selection and production of imagery.
WINNING STUDENT £750
The Boohoo Social Media Award is judged in two parts. All nominated graduates will have to submit a supporting statement for a pre-event shortlisting process by industry experts
- Thursday 17th May, 18:00 - Deadline for submission, lecturers are to nominate 2 final year students
- Boohoo team will shortlist 10 - 12 candidates
- Thursday 24th May - The names of the students will be announced on the GFW website
- Nominated graduates MUST bring their FULL entry to Graduate Fashion Week for the Final judging
- SUN - TUE (date TBC) , 10:30 - 13:00 and 14:00 - 16:00 - Judging will take place on the nominated graduate’s university/college stand from
- The judges for your award will make themselves known and this will be your opportunity to talk through your idea and possibly answer questions from the judges
- 5 students will be shortlisted and announced on the GFW website on the evening of the judging
- Wednesday 6th June, at the Graduate Fashion Week Gala Awards Show at 19:30 - 5 shortlisted students will be invited and expected to attend when the winner will be announced
- All nominated students MUST stay on their stand for the entirety of the day to ensure that they are available to meet the judges if requested.