At Bonmarché, our vision is to be the best place to discover amazing styles that are designed to fit and flatter every woman no matter her age, shape or size. Attitudes towards fashion have changed in the last few years and no longer is the designer or marketer restricted by these factors.
Our brief to you is to position a marketing campaign or design a collection considering the above elements in your work.
Submit a body of work which reflects the above statement and meets your interpretation of ‘Fashion for All’
The submission is open to the receipt of:
- a) an inclusive collection, or
- b) a marketing campaign, or
- c) an innovative product etc.,
In addition to the work submission, please provide a supporting statement that demonstrates how the intention behind your submission thinking will address ‘Fashion for All’ and a visual representation of your work.
WINNING STUDENT £1000
The Bonmarche Fashion For All Award is judged in two parts. All nominated graduates will have to submit a supporting statement for a pre-event shortlisting process by industry experts
- Thursday 17th May, 18:00 - Deadline for submission, lecturers are to nominate 2 final year students
- The supporting statement should explain the nominated graduate’s entry from concept to realisation including images and demonstrating that it meets all criteria as detailed above.
- The supporting statement should be no more than 10MB in size and no longer than 10 pages.
- Thursday 24th May - Bonmarche team will shortlist 5 finalists which will be announced on the GFW website
- Tuesday 5th June, 11:00 - the 5 shortlisted finalists will be invited to an interview and present the full submission (as above), location and time slot TBC
- The Judges for your Award will make themselves known and this will be your opportunity to talk through your idea and possibly answer questions from the Judges
- Wednesday 6th June, at the Graduate Fashion Week Gala Show at 19:30 - winner will be announced
- In addition to the cash prize, the winner will receive a ticket to the Graduate Fashion Week Gala Awards Show at 19.00 on Wednesday 6th June 2018
- All nominated students MUST stay on their stand for the entirety of the day to ensure that they are available to meet the judges if requested